[chirp_users] Copying between the Kenwood F6A and V71A

Rodney D. Myers
Sat Jun 3 06:37:45 PDT 2017

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 13:00:33 +0000
Rich Messeder <NE1EE at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to copy between the F6A to the V71A, but CHIRP does not
> permit saving Kenwood files. With my Baofeng, I can open multiple
> CHIRP instances or open different files on different tabs, and copy
> from one to another.
>
> All I can think of is to have them both connected to the computer at
> the same time, and copy|paste? Or maybe use csv files?
>
> I have submitted a feature request to have CHIRP save Kenwood images.

Why not open a new "tab", copy from the th-f6a into new tab, then
attach V71, read it. Copy from new "tab" into the V71 & save?

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com> - kg6anx

        Ben Franklin - 1759