[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

George Hale Jr.
Sun Jul 30 13:53:37 PDT 2017

"Thx Team chirp for the software work you guys do."

Agreed, we do not thank them enough. I wish I knew more to help them out.

👍 I would be lost if it were not for the work the team does.   Thanks!

George