[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Joe Puma
Sun Jul 30 11:02:45 PDT 2017

How does that make the software junk. Just use com1 to 3 then.  I doubt you use all 3 comm ports while trying to program the radio. If CHIRP is junk then the software that your radio manufacturer makes is even more junk because everyone who owns various brand radios uses CHIRP.

Also CHIRP is free and you didn't have to pay for it so what's the beef.  And why come on a forum talking all disrespectful when this could've just been a question to the group and you would've gotten your answers instead of waiting three days or whatever you were babbling about.

Do yourself a favor and change your attitude and try not to be so disrespectful because this software serves and helps a lot of radio owners, and your post only makes you look like a moron. Smarten up.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone