[chirp_users] power level column

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Sat Jul 15 12:18:51 PDT 2017

CSV doesn't do power levels.

> On 15 July 2017 at 14:15 Glenn At Home <GlennErvin at cableone.net> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>     I am importing a new CSV file into my Baofeng BF-F9 V2
>     using the CSV file I made for my son's BF 8.
>     I am using Linux (Ubuntu Mate) and the Orca screenreader.
>     It reads all the cells, but I don't know which column is the one that sets the power level.
>     I want all my channels to default to high.
>     Thanks for any assistance.
>     Glenn
>

>     Lenny/Glenn/N0YJV
>     “Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.”
>     Benjamin Franklin

Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net
Member of ARRL, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, GCARES, EAA382.