[chirp_users] TS-2000 CVS imports fail...

Allan
Tue Jul 4 09:38:34 PDT 2017

On 07/04/2017 11:30 AM, Jim Unroe wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Allan <allanhasmail at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems to not like all zeros in memorys set by a factory reset... but
>> it seems to only cause problems when it occurs during an import, not
>> editing from the memory value fields.
>>
>> Allan
> However you edited your CSV file, you corrupted it. It must be in a
> specific format to be compatible with CHIRP.
>
> To prover this, download from your radio, export to a CSV file, import
> the CSV back into CHIRP. I'm betting it works.

Actually, **as I said**, I tried this and it produced the same behavior.

I just discovered a kind of workaround: I opened a new tab, imported my
list fine, and I can cut and paste into my radio tab and it programs fine.

I DO wish it hadn't taken 3 hours to discover this...

Allan