[chirp_users] PL tone 146.3 not available to use

Simon Rodda
Sun Jul 2 04:31:04 PDT 2017

OK, good point. So how about...

Does anyone have a scanner or $10 SDR receiver that can listen on input!

IF the PL is really 146.3, maybe that's for a reason, to prevent
unauthorised use or just to block radios that weren't supplied by that
manufacturer.

Talking of that, do you know who the manufacturer of the repeater is??

Simon R
G4PEM