[chirp_users] Trying to program a Yaesu FT60R with Mac OS 10.12.2

John Schubert
Mon Jan 30 19:18:27 PST 2017

I have read numerous articles that say Apple did a total rewrite of the USB
driver for El Capitan. :-/  For me, updating to El Capitan, definitely broke
some USB devices, but not USB to chirp. You said "When I connect the programming
cable to my powered USB hub...". Were you using the hub when trying to program?
I would recommend connecting directly to the computer...

John