[chirp_users] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR E-MAIL LIST (4TH NOTICE)

Tom Hayward
Mon Jan 30 13:22:01 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:16 PM, TC <imprtc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aside from this, I do not send any emails on/from here I too have made
> multiple requests to be removed. Sorry I can't be of more help.
>
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:10 PM Thomas James <thomasjames.mail at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR E-MAIL LIST (4TH NOTICE)!

The first step is to send an email to
chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com.

Alternatively, you can enter your address at
http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users and click
"Unsubscribe or edit options". You will be brought to a new page which
has an "Unsubscribe" button. Press it to unsubscribe and follow the
instructions given.

After following one of these instructions (you don't need to do
both!), you will be sent a confirmation mail and must follow the
instructions given in that mail to complete the unsubscription. This
is to stop people from unsubscribing you without your permission.

If you do not receive this confirmation mail with instructions, make
sure that you typed your email address correctly (if you were using
the web interface to unsubscribe) and that the address you tried to
unsubscribe is, indeed, actually subscribed to that list (a common
problem is to subscribe with @arrl.net and then try to unsubscribe a
difference address). For security reasons, Mailman generates the same
member options page regardless of whether the address entered is
subscribed or not. This means that people cannot use this part of the
web interface to find out if someone is subscribed to the list, but it
also means that it's hard to tell if you just made a typo.

Once your unsubscription has been processed, you will will probably
receive another message confirming your unsubscription from the list,
and at that point you should stop receiving messages.

Tom KD7LXL