[chirp_users] searching old messages

Jason Stevens
Thu Jan 26 21:11:26 PST 2017

I have trimmed the cable and I can see air between the body of the radio and the inside corner of the cable.

Jason

On 26/01/17 08:13 PM, Walt Childson wrote:
I have a gt3tp, and my cable would not plug in deeply enough and hence I got the same problem. So I took a razor blade to the inside corner of my cable. When I plugged in afterwards there was a distinctive snap. Worked like a charm afterwards.

Walt
N6STM
73