[chirp_users] MAC OS SIERRA (Tom Hayward)

Niel Skousen
Fri Jan 13 10:20:35 PST 2017

I'm fairly certain the OS remembers by application, so if you turn of the csr to run an app (it is actually a per instance off, not a full daemon off...) it remains in force for the 'next' unsigned app it detects.

Niel