[chirp_users] MAC OS SIERRA (Tom Hayward)

Eric Chopin
Fri Jan 13 09:06:02 PST 2017

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the procedure, though I am a bit reluctant to disable the SIP
installed in the OS....I am not suggesting that there is some malware in
CHIRP nonetheless the possibility will always be there.
Lets assume I disable the csrutil to allow CHIRP to work, if I re-enable
csrutil after I have run CHIRP, will this action prevent me using CHIRP
again or will the OS remember that csrutil allowed CHIRP earlier on?

Looking forward to suggestion
73's