[chirp_users] Kenwood TK-280 development starting, want to help?

Pavel Milanes Costa
Thu Jan 12 05:45:24 PST 2017

You may be right, but:

I'm in Cuba island and facebook is not reachable from my "workplace"
internet connection and that's my main connection, Internet at home here
is a dream yet, the other alternative is a very expensive (at least for
my income) WiFi hostpots in public parks and squares (USD $1.50 / hour).

I prefer to follow the development in the Chirp platform (where every
body expect to found it), you (and all that are interesting on this) can
help passing the word via your facebook account and redirecting the
traffic to the Chirp issue about it.

Thanks.