[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Harsha Godavari
Tue Jan 10 21:59:41 PST 2017

Hi Rich:
              Thanks for the suggestion. I tried seating te cable as snugly as I can Even  reamed out the apertures in the radio_casing but all to no vail. I would like to open up the radio and see how well the contacts are made. I have no tools here (not even a multitester, visiting Hyderabad,India). In two weeks I will be back in the great white north, then I can fiddle with it  :-) regardsharsha godavari
----- Original Message -----
From: Rich Messeder <rich.messeder at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 15:00:24 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] New Daily Build

Greetings Harsha,
When I first started w the Baofeng, I had cable trouble. I was advised to make sure that the connector to the radio was well seated. I checked it and it seemed fine. After several failed attempts, I took special care to see how well it seated, and found that it really must be /firmly/ pushed in to be fully seated. Since then, no problems with several releases of CHIRP.

~R~ NE1EE
Rich Messeder
Short email? No html? Here's why: http://emailcharter.org/