[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Walt Childson
Sun Jan 8 16:55:51 PST 2017

I've seen so many email threads discussing the seating of the cable into
the radio. Mine did not fit very well into my radio until I took a razor
blade and cut a little bit of the rubber out of the corner of the
connector. I have had no problems with that cable since. You need to feel
that cable clicking into the radio and if you cut that excess rubber out of
the way, then you will get that verification confirmation.

Walt
N6STM
73