[chirp_users] Off Track.

Jim Unroe
Wed Jan 4 12:58:51 PST 2017

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Charles J "Skip" Horni
<skip at butterflyfx.com> wrote:
> I really, really am not trying to be rude.
>
> Sorry, but blaming OS X is very unhelpful.
>
> CHIRP worked fine and now it doesn¹t and this is an OS issue?
>
> Rhetorical.
>
> Unless someone can assist me, actually, assist, I would just as soon have
> no response.
>
> The idea was to just report a bug seen in OS X.
>
> If the problem is not going to be fixed, say so or, preferably, don¹t say
> anything, please.
>
> Skip Horni

Hi Skip,

CHIRP being used on Mac OS X is pretty common. Your issue with CHIRP
is not common. Your report was the first time I have ever heard of it.

For the sake of argument, let's say there was a change in CHIRP that
caused it to have this issue on your computer, then you should be able
to install an older version of CHIRP that would not have this issue.
If you can find the latest version that does work and report back what
it is, it would help the developers solve your issue.