[chirp_users] Off Track.

Charles J "Skip" Horni
Wed Jan 4 12:41:11 PST 2017

I really, really am not trying to be rude.

Sorry, but blaming OS X is very unhelpful.

CHIRP worked fine and now it doesn¹t and this is an OS issue?

Rhetorical.

Unless someone can assist me, actually, assist, I would just as soon have
no response.

The idea was to just report a bug seen in OS X.

If the problem is not going to be fixed, say so or, preferably, don¹t say
anything, please.

Skip Horni