[chirp_users] Advice?

John Wilkerson jl_wilkerson at att.net
Thu Feb 2 14:27:15 PST 2017

Well, they need a business license and then program the radios to what
they are legally licensed to use....

IF the radios are Part 90 approved for business use.

On 2/2/2017 17:23, Douglas Haviland wrote:
> You need to have amateur radio license.. 

More information about the chirp_users mailing list