[chirp_users] Advice?

Douglas Haviland doughav at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:23:51 PST 2017

You need to have amateur radio license.. 

Sent from Doug Haviland's iPhone.          (spelling errors likely)

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 5:22 PM, Hans White <jhw3tx at me.com> wrote:
> Looking for some advice
> I work for a small private security company that is just starting up. For some of our jobs we need radios, so I purchased some Baofeng UV- 5R to use mainly because the price. What is the best way to get the most range from these radios?
> Thanks
> Hans
> _______________________________________________
> chirp_users mailing list
> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
> This message was sent to Doug at doughav at hotmail.com
> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com

More information about the chirp_users mailing list