[chirp_users] using two different radios together

Max Hames
Mon Feb 27 08:01:55 PST 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to get two different radios to talk to one another and I'm
running into an issue that I think is due to me never having programmed a
radio before! Specifically I'm trying to integrate an Amcrest ATR-22 radio
with a Vertex Standard EVX-531. I'm using the CE142 software for
programming the 531s and CHIRP for the ATR-22. When I transmit from the
ATR-22 the green receiving light comes  on the EVX-531 but there's no
audio. When I transmit from the 531s there's no receiving light on the ATR.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm missing here? I'd really appreciate the
help.

Thank you!

MFH

--