[chirp_users] Linux User error message

Pavel Milanes Costa
Thu Feb 23 09:06:05 PST 2017

Hi, Ubuntu/Mint?

This is a well known bug, by default users don't has access to the
serial ports, open a terminal and type this:

sudo addgroup USER dialout

Where USER is your username, hit enter and it will ask by your password,
once it ends logout and login (or reboot) to the change to take effect.

That's all.

73 de Pavel CO7WT.