[chirp_users] Linux User error message

Larry
Thu Feb 23 09:17:08 PST 2017

You are probably using the patch cord that came with the radio. If so
then the driver that the computer has is newer than the driver that that
cords recognizes. I finally paid for the cord that works every time. It
is the "genuine" cord and cost about $20. on Amazon. It is plug and
play, no drivers to worry about. The counterfeit cord that comes with
the radio is a knock off that is nothing but trouble. It is worth the
money to buy the $20 cord.

Larry

N7QDB