[chirp_users] Subject: Re: Trying to program a Yaesu FT60R with Mac OS 10.12.2

Rick Rottman
Fri Feb 10 16:42:29 PST 2017

Just a follow-up…

I took the suggestions offered, tried them without success, then ordered the ~$20 “official” cable for the Yaesu line.
Yesterday I hooked everything up and was able to successfully download my FT60R to Chirp, add frequencies and parameters, and then save and upload the file back to my HT.
Worked great, the FT60R works like a charm.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond and assist me!

Rick R