[chirp_users] A digitized audio link called Chirp

Chuck Hast
Mon Feb 6 09:16:53 PST 2017

Yes, that sucks. You would think people would at least take the time to
look. I am
working on a product, and I have looked all around for the name I am going
use, no issues, but I am also going to give it to a lawyer to make sure. No
need
to find out something after you put a label on your product.