[chirp_users] Baofeng Radio Help

bernard.dowley at sky.com
Sat Feb 4 13:54:03 PST 2017

Hi
I suspect you have done this, but just in case. First enter the frequency of your repeater. Then set the return frequency in the  offset column. You can usually enter this as 145.625 or whatever. Later the programme will show as an offset figure, not the frequency that you entered. You need to tell the program that this is either a '-' or '+' offset. You will need to set the relevant CTCSS  tones etc.  for that repeater, whatever they are. If you have done all this then I have no idea what the problem is.

Bernie2E0NCI