[chirp_users] help importing file

penningsbill at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:25:55 PST 2017

I have not used it yet but I believe that you have to export first from your
radio to your computer. That establish a contact between the computer and
your radio. Then change the spreadsheet, that is a part of Chirp, enter all
your frequencies and then import that spreadsheet into your radio. Please
let me know if that works as I have ordered a beaufang from China and I will
have to do that too.

Bill VE7BMQ