[chirp_users] Lost "Saved As" lists

Peter Ryan
Sun Dec 31 20:16:10 PST 2017

Hi Guys: Newbie here got through to a Macbook/CHIRP hook-up through the Valley Enterprise cable for the Yaesu FT60, but I can't seem to get the program to update new frequency entries. I got the initial input to a "Save As" page (image?) for the 2M repeaters, but I decided to make a new "Save As" list after adding the 440 repeater frequencies, dutifully "saving" to the new list every 10 frequencies for safety. But now I can't find the second new, updated list anywhere. I thought maybe Chirp wouldn't pull it up unless I was in the "RX" mode (since the initial Chirp "save" list was just a dupe of the TX list now in my radio), but going to "Import" mode didn't do anything other than show the initial 2M repeater page. How do I pull up the second "Saved As" list that I know, short of a bug in Chirp, exists somewhere in the software? Thx...Peter K1PBR