[chirp_users] CHIRP and Mac High Sierra

Ted Hoheisel
Sun Dec 31 10:31:20 PST 2017

Hi Tip,  I am running High Sierra on a Mac Book Pro….. and Chrip works great…. Like Randy said pay the bucks and get the legitimate cable… be careful you are getting the real FTDI chip not some knock off that is saying it will work…. Amazon is a good place to start by reading the reviews…..

Cheers

Ted