[chirp_users] CW ID Broadcast

Korey Frazier
Wed Dec 20 09:28:15 PST 2017

Hi Charley,

thanks for responding.

Attached is the image from one of our Baofeng Radios that was programmed by
the guy who set up our repeater. The front of the repeater says Kenwood
464.5250 TX 469.5250 RX TONE 67.0 T&R

So I think the radio is programmed to use the CTCSS is right?

Am I right? Could I change something to test this?

Sorry I am so unknowledgable about all this.  HT means the hand held radio
correct? and CTCSS is like inaudible code that you can use to filter out
transmissions that don't have it?

Korey