[chirp_users] CHIRP Installation problem (Win7-64bit)

en
Tue Dec 19 16:49:42 PST 2017

Hello all,
this is my first post here.
I have used Chirp for connecting with my Baofeng UV 5R in the past.  Today
I got a new computer (nominally very similar to the old one): ThinkPad T460
64 bit with Windows 7.
I have downloaded the CHIRP daily installer and when I start to install
(after being asked about the location for the installation) I get the
message that I copy below.  If I hit Ignore another similar message comes
up (with a missing .dll file) and so on many others error messages appear.
I have restarted the computer several times (as I am installing other
programs as well), but nothing has changed.
Do you have any suggestion on what I am missing?
Thanks!
ed

[image: Inline image 1]