[chirp_users] Ft87 upload

stuart
Tue Aug 29 07:11:21 PDT 2017

I don't use chirp anymore its crap you are better with a smart phone.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: randy true
  To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:58 PM
  Subject: [chirp_users] Ft87 upload

  OK Chirpers, ran into a wall.
  I have an FT897 that has had the extended transmit, so I am using the NON US setting on the drop down.
  I can download fine.
  I downloaded the memories from the radio and saved that file, modified it and attempting to upload.

  Followed the onscreen instruction when attempting to upload.Tried all variations of clicking OK and pressing the A (RCV) bottom on the radio.
  Attempting all the above results in "An Error has occurred could not open comport 17,Error 5 Access is denied on screen
  And ERROR flashes on the radio.

  Something I have missed?

  Randy W4RTT