[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Kurt
Wed Aug 2 17:39:15 PDT 2017

Er, um.  Did anyone say the software is free?  I've had no problems with it. Heck I was the first guy that used it a "few" years ago when one of the developers sent me a version to reset the center frequency on 60 meterson an FT-817ND when the FCC changed it.  Then the program was rapidlyreleased so others could do it too.
Kurt KC9LDH