[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Ken Sundquist
Tue Aug 1 12:27:29 PDT 2017

I just wanted to say that I have used chirp for several years on many rigs
without any problem. I started using windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10
and it still works well!
the only time I've had any issues is when I tried to use a junk cable.
Using cables from RT Systems have resolved those issues.
Keep up the good work!!
KD8UXW Ken