[chirp_users] Transmit Problems

Daniel Humphries kornphlake79 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:17:10 PDT 2017

Check to make sure your radio is not using a frequency offset to transmit,
if you are using a ctcs or dcs tone, it should be the same tone for both
radios on send and receive.

Your radio is not licensed to use the frequency you have selected in the
US.  That said I don't believe the FCC has resources to monitor GMRS
channels deep in the woods.  I don't expect this warning to affect your
decision, but I feel obligated to inform you of the law I may have assisted
you in breaking.