[chirp_users] Unable to Install CHIRP software to Windows 10

Torbjørn Darre
Sun Apr 30 12:02:59 PDT 2017

Hei,

The error is Error reporting is enabled and it does does not open the software.

Yes my Windows user does contain Ø.  My e-mail adresses does not contain Ø and my CHIRP user does not contain Ø.

I will try to make a new windows account user with out Ø and see if that works.

73, Torbjørn
LA8TP

Søndag 30. April 2017 16:20 CEST skrev Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>:
 On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Torbjørn Darre <torbjorn.darre at lyse.net> wrote:
> Hei,
>
> I am new to CHIRP web site and CHIRP software.
> I got an error when I down loaded the CHIRP software to my Windows10 PC. I
> am not able to open the software when I have done a succefull and complete
> installation.
> What do I need to do?
>
> 73,
> Torbjørn,
> LA8TP

So what is the error? Does you Windows user name have the "ø"
character in it? If yes, try another user with only standard
characters.

hilsen
Torbjørn