[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-857D

Marco Filippi IZ3GME
Tue Apr 18 07:27:12 PDT 2017

Hi Doc,
The flag that says to fd857 to display freq instead of tag is not
"explicitly" supported by Chirp.
If there's no no station name on a memory row Chirp tells ft857 to
display freq otherwise it set the "show tag" flag for that memory.

Can you try to delete (some) station names a see if this works for you?

best 73 de IZ3GME Marco