[chirp_users] Missing port

Rob Girard
Sun Apr 16 08:20:20 PDT 2017

Thanks for that! The issue I'm having is that the cable is recognized by windows but doesn't show up in the chip program as a port option. It's just blank.

Cheers,

Rob Girard  | Pilot - Rotary Wing

HD Aviation Ltd. |  280 Everglen Way SW| Calgary, Alberta, Canada | T2Y 5E8
| M: +1 587 888 7778 | hdaviationltd at gmail.com

This message may contain PRIVILEGED AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee (s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.