[chirp_users] Help with opening chirp program

Scott Dalstra
Sat Apr 8 13:39:53 PDT 2017

I downloaded the chirp software to my laptop that uses windows vista using the appropriate dated file described in the directions.  Download was successful,  I created a new folder to store downloaded chirp program in.  After completing the download I tried to open the program to start using it,  when I opened the folder to start the program the only thing that happens is it shows me all the program files.  Is the program supposed to start automatically or is there a specific way to start the program after it is down loaded.  I uninstalled and reloaded the program a few times thinking I did something wrong,  it just won't start.  Any simple direction would be helpful.  Thanks