[chirp_users] Baofeng BF-F9 V2

Jim Unroe
Mon Apr 3 09:12:45 PDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Ronald Burns via chirp_users
<chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:
> Well for some reason it will not work on mine, I have tried everything I can
> thing of to try to get it to work, but it just will not...
> Thank You
> Ronald

Like most that can't program their radio, you probably don't have a
working connection between your radio and computer. There is nothing
that any programming software can do to overcome that.

The #1 cause for Windows computers is not having a compatible device
driver installed for the (counterfeit) Prolific chip in the cable.

The #2 cause is not having a good connection between the cable and the radio.

Jim