[chirp_users] Fwd: baofeng 82c

Jim McIver
Sun Apr 2 14:37:07 PDT 2017

Purchased a baofeng uv-82c as a backup for my kenwood tk-2170. Chirp won't read the tk-2170 so I am trying to match columns from kenwood program to chirp and don't know what goes where. Where can I get help to make the baofeng work?

Attached is what I'm up against. Yes, I've read through all I can find about the baofeng, but lack the knowledge to know all the terminology. Is there a cross reference from kenwood columns to chirp columns?

I think I have rows 0 through 6 correct, but now sure about 7 through 10. That's as far as I've gotten. The rest of the rows came from someone's not in my area.

Q? how can I leave a blank line in the chirp?

Q? Does kenwood QT/DQT Enc go into Chirp ToneSql?

Q? How do I know if TSQL is correct Tone Mode in Chirp or should I be using something else in this column?

Q? Where do I put the 203.5 from kenwood QT/DQT Dec & QT/DQT Enc in Chirp?

thx,

-Jim McIver