[chirp_users] Open stock config-Noaa Weather

Bill Bartilson
Thu Sep 29 18:53:34 PDT 2016

Interesting.  I just did the same and had the same result.  “Column number mismatch on line 2"

Only I’m on OS X 10.11.6 and CHIRP daily-20160419

GTK 2.24.10
PyGTK 2.22.0
Python 2.7.2

If this is indeed some sort of bug, it’s an older one.

I too have WX1PA7 shown for the column “Name”  All through Location 7 have the same “PA” characters followed by a numeral in the name column.  Beginning with location 8, which also happens to be WX8, and thru WX10 all columns appear normal.

Forgive me if this isn’t helpful.  But I can confirm the behavior, and it does seem odd.

73,
Bill
KE8EBW