[chirp_users] Open stock config-Noaa Weather

Todd Bloomingdale
Thu Sep 29 15:43:53 PDT 2016

ok Jim,

What in the world is the PA and number  in the alpha supose to stand for.
and adding the marine channels into the NOAA is confusing to others
thinking there is new channels for NOAA on which those frequencies should
be under the marine and not under the NOAA Alert. Just all very confusing.

Todd Bloomingdale​-KC9LOX​

Tomah, WI