[chirp_users] Error trying to access radioreference.com from Chirp...

Tom Hayward
Wed Sep 28 20:32:43 PDT 2016

Try this:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/209#note-3

Tom KD7LXL

On Sep 28, 2016 19:17, "John Schubert" <chirp at n6jes.us> wrote:

Hi,
I have recently updated to El Capitan and am no having problems trying to
access
radioreference.com from Chirp. I reinstalled KK7DS Python runtime for Mac
OSX
and then updated CHIRP to daily-20160926. The error I get is:

"Suds library required for RadioReference.com import.
Try installing your distribution's python-suds package."

I don't recall installing anything other than the python runtime
originally...
There is no python-suds package in Macports. Any hints would be
appreciated. :-)

John
intrepid.danplanet.com