[chirp_users] Error trying to access radioreference.com from Chirp...

John Schubert
Wed Sep 28 19:17:12 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have recently updated to El Capitan and am no having problems trying to access
radioreference.com from Chirp. I reinstalled KK7DS Python runtime for Mac OSX
and then updated CHIRP to daily-20160926. The error I get is:

"Suds library required for RadioReference.com import.
Try installing your distribution's python-suds package."

I don't recall installing anything other than the python runtime originally...
There is no python-suds package in Macports. Any hints would be appreciated. :-)

John