[chirp_users] Open stock config-Noaa Weather

Todd Bloomingdale
Wed Sep 28 10:23:21 PDT 2016

Chirp developers.

Seems I have found a minor bug in trying to open the stock config for the
US NOAA Weather  frequencies. Tried opening the stock config to import and
I get a error and also the listed weather frequencies have some frequencies
listed that are not part of the NOAA system. Also the alpha tags are messed
up. Just wanted to let the developers know. Included is a saved .csv of the
weather frequencies that I pulled up and also a debug file.

Todd Bloomingdale​-KC9LOX​

Tomah, WI
​I​