[chirp_users] How do I contribute? Want to add FX-9A

Brian Dickman
Mon Sep 26 09:52:00 PDT 2016

We are happy to have the help! Some links to get started:

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Developers
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/DevelopersAdd_a_Radio

Questions on development are especially welcome over in the
chirp_devel mailing list. This list is generally meant for users and
not development. I would also suggest that you may have an easier time
starting out by adding a feature to an existing radio, or adding a
variant. Brand new module development is a little daunting but not out
of the question.

--
Brian AF7MD