[chirp_users] UV5RA+ unusable or noisy frequencies

Galen Thurber
Sun Sep 25 09:13:46 PDT 2016

I tested outside in field away from electronics and nearest cell tower was
7km away

--
I've been on-line since late 1992. Skeptic, Secular Humanist, Bright
My computer recommendations: Sparky Linux operating system, passwordsafe,