[chirp_users] FT-857D with extended transmit

w4grj
Wed Sep 21 13:48:49 PDT 2016

Roger...857D
Just be sure to read the radio first then you should be able to modify the spreadsheet or import another spreadsheet I've done it many times

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: "David A. Behar" <david271 at gmail.com> Date: 9/21/16  16:28  (GMT-05:00) To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> Subject: Re: [chirp_users] FT-857D with extended transmit
Hi Jack,
Thank you very much for writing back. Can you please confirm that you are using the FT-857D?
David A. Behar, M.B.A., M.S.E.​ -- and now AFT0DB​ph. 206-856-7349