[chirp_users] Download from QYT8900 worked

Pavel Milanes Costa
Tue Sep 13 14:18:58 PDT 2016

Thanks for testing and glad to hear about it working.

Just for checking and removing the problematic radios of my list:

- What model of radio was this?

- You had problems with it before this patch under linux?

73 Pavel CO7WT.