[chirp_users] chirp_users] Legal Frequencies?

kc6iih at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 19:36:15 PDT 2016

The moderator of this group has asked for this thread to stop.
Enough already !

Jock Soutar    KC6IIH
Sent via  Samsung Galaxy S7
on  AT&T  4G LTE Smartphone

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 Mark Worley via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

None of the beofeng radios are legal to use on the frs or grms . They can only be used by a licensed ham operator. The only exception is the part 90 Radios that can be used on business band with an FCC license. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Glenn <glennervin at cableone.net> wrote:

I have like three sets of those FRS radios, and they work little better than the old kid's Walkie talkies.

Glenn