[chirp_users] Programing a Kenwood thf6a

awake
Thu Sep 8 08:57:56 PDT 2016

I think this breaks down to two problems - editing and uploading.
The former one can be done as described - simply by editing the
corresponding cells directly in chirp. CSV import (and export) is
useful mainly for larger lists. Subsequently the modified memories
can be uploaded via menu Radio -> Upload to radio (ctrl+u).

o/
rad0